Aesthetics Consultant (In Clinic)
Company: Ideal Image
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Ideal Image MedSpa was created with this simple mission: to help
people look and feel their best.
We are the nation's largest and leading MedSpa, with over 160
locations across 33 states and Canada, and rapidly growing. Our
innovation is unmatched in the industry; we are meticulous about
testing, efficacy, and safety standards. All our services are
delivered by the most highly trained medical providers available,
so you can place your full trust in them.
Join the Ideal Image National Sales Team as an Aesthetic Consultant
and take your career to the next level while helping our clients
build confidence in themselves through an array of services and
treatments. Earn competitive base pay including an uncapped
commissions plan. Total earnings averages $85,000+ annually, with
top performers earning between $150,000 - $200,000.
The Aesthetic Sales Consultant position is vital to driving sales
results by promoting and selling Ideal Image services. We are
looking for top sales performers with a proven track record of
consultative sales success. The preferred candidate is confident
with a high level of integrity coupled with a customer-centric
attitude. In this role, the Aesthetics Consultant is responsible
for consultations and generating enthusiasm for all our services
(including but not limited to: Laser Hair Removal, Botox Fillers,
CoolSculpting, CoolTone, Broadband Light Therapy and Ultherapy).
Our expert and knowledgeable inside sales teams provide warm leads
and pre-set consultations to each Sales Consultant generated
through various channels. In addition to new patient sales, this
role requires follow-up with previous potential clients/patients
who have not purchased services in the past. The successful Sales
Consultant is proficient in renewing potential client interest by
promoting services offered by Ideal Image.
This role will require a highly motivated individual with strong
negotiation and closing skills with the ability to overcome
objections in a consultative environment. Essential functions
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as a high performing member of the sales team, leading by
example through generation of sales leads, hitting or exceeding
revenue forecasts and targets, and ensuring client needs are
- Coach and mentor new sales counterparts through sales training
to ensure sound understanding of Ideal Image products and services
and sales closure process.
- Collaborate with team members to complete daily tasks while
supporting medical staff and overseeing all front desk interactions
to ensure client satisfaction.
- Initiate sales process by conducting and scheduling
appointments with warm leads; conduct initial consultation;
describe Ideal Image's treatments and services with an expert
- Close sales by building strong rapport with potential patient;
explain product and service capabilities; overcome objections;
discuss and prepare financing documents
- Manage the referral-based lead generation process, working with
existing patients to identify potential referrals
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and current
Ideal Image patients, ensuring a smooth hand-off between consult
- Using Salesforce.com, maintain detailed records of completed
transactions and patients.
- Manage follow up process by reaching out to potential patients
who have expressed an interest in Ideal Image to help educate them
on the process, identify where they are in their decision-making
process, and/or follow up on patients who may have delayed
scheduling a treatment.
- Drive clinic sales to achieve monthly targets based on company
metrics by cross promotion of new services/treatments.
- Maintain relationships with all current and previous clients
and build strong client rapport.
- Demonstrate ethical sales practices and adhere to all company
protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Provide value and educate patients regarding our approach, the
procedure, and our processes, including all documentation and
financing/payment options available.
- Manage the appropriate follow up with both the in-center
clinical team and the patient to ensure a great experience leading
up to and through the procedure.
- Maintain and develop a patient pipeline and regularly follow up
with prospective patients who did not move forward in their initial
- Candidate must have excellent consultative sales and
negotiation skills (2+ years consultative selling experience highly
- Proven success in a commission and/or quota driven
- Strong communication, high attention to detail and rapport
- Self-motivation, drive, initiative, and outgoing and confident
- Experience using a contact tracking system, Salesforce.com
High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree from an accredited
institution preferred. Successful sales experience may be
substituted for academic credentials.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong
decision making, analytical and follow-up skills.
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software
applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.)
Why join us at Ideal Image:
Ideal Image employees are the heart of our company. From
comprehensive health benefits to company-sponsored world class
training, we take care of our employees. If you're all about hard
work, passion, and loving what you do (like us), then you might
just be the perfect fit for our ever-growing team. Benefits of
joining ideal image include:
- Generous compensation structure including a lucrative and
uncapped commission plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, and 401k
with company match!
- Career growth and advancement
- World Class and company-sponsored training on Ideal Image
- Employee Free Treatments and Discounts on Products and
- Friends and Family Discounts
- Supportive and hardworking team members - we are a #ONETEAM
Vaccination is required for employment unless you qualify for an
approved religious, medical or remote exemption. All new hires must
be vaccinated prior to first day of employment unless otherwise
approved to start remotely while completing vaccination doses.
Keywords: Ideal Image, Fullerton , Aesthetics Consultant (In Clinic), Professions , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!