Field HR Generalist
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Manage and facilitate new hire orientation process to ensure a
positive onboarding experience. Partner with the local HR team,
local business leaders and Talent Acquisition to meet headcount
goals and participate in creating and executing recruiting
• Serve as a primary contact for general employee requests for
information on HR policies and procedures; provide feedback and
follow-up in a timely manner
• Initiate job requisitions, track submissions and provide follow
up as needed. May be responsible for submitting all electronic HR
• Ensure all HR documentation is processed timely and accurately
(Personnel files, I-9 documentation, E-Verify, HRIS transactions,
compliance records, etc.), conduct confidential investigations into
associate complaints and sensitive work-related issues, partnering
or escalating to the HR Manager as appropriate.
• Counsel and coach leaders/managers on associate coaching,
counseling, and performance management.
What Experience You Need
• Associates' Degree or High School Diploma and applicable
experience may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
• 3-5 Years human resources experience or a combination of human
resources and other relevant professional experience.
• Excellent computer skills. Strong experience with the utilization
of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong functional use of a HRIS system required.
What Could Set You Apart
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business related
• Verbal and written fluency in Spanish
• Experience suppoting union facilities
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Fullerton , Field HR Generalist, Professions , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!