Posted on: November 16, 2023
Monitoring building equipment for safety purposes and repair.
Troubleshooting cooking equipment, ovens, grinders, mechanical and
electrical problems, performing repairs, documenting solutions, and
making recommendations for further action.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and
after-hours when on call.
- Make daily mechanical check on equipment in deli, bakery, meat,
and produce food preparation departments, roofs, sales floor
- Responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining all
food preparation, ovens, fryers, exhaust fans, ware-washing, hot
holding equipment and other specialty food service equipment.
- Ability and experience to work on natural gas, electrical, and
- May be required to perform repairs to portions of the facility
or to systems connected to equipment such as plumbing, natural gas,
electrical, basic carpentry, sheet metal, tile, hardware, etc.
- Monitors any work done by outside contractors and notifies Area
Maintenance Manager of issues or problems with outside
- Maintains a high technical level in troubleshooting and
maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Manage communication for service calls in a timely manner as
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks such as: ordering
material and parts, writing purchase orders, data entry for work
reports and equipment inspections via provided iPad device.
- Perform all duties in a timely, efficient, and professional
- Maintain a neat, clean, and safe work area in service
departments, sale floors, roof, service vehicle, etc.
- Maintain a current license, inspection, permit, and certificate
requirements to meet all state and local codes.
- Maintain spare parts and accurate inventory in company provided
The salary range is $23.08 - $45.38 hourly. Starting salary will
vary based on criteria such as location, experience, and
qualifications. There may be flexibility for exceptional
(Relevant Experience, Education, Certification, Knowledge, Skills,
- High School diploma or equivalent, Graduate of building related
vocational - technical programs or manufacturer training and
certification are preferred.
- Able to respond to direct and service requests as soon as
- Able to maintain a proper neat uniform appearance of Company
provided work shirt and employee provided clean blue jeans without
holes or tears.
- Able to maintain a clean and organized company provided work
- Customer service orientation and sensitivity to diverse needs
of coworkers, employees, and other persons contacted in the daily
course of work.
- Wear provided Personal Protective Equipment as required
including arc flash, safety glasses and gloves.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Ability to read and comprehend manuals, prints, and work
- Knowledge of tools and equipment maintenance.
- General record keeping skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Most work is performed in both indoor and outdoor work
- Ability to perform manual labor.
- Incumbent may use various trade tools, and other office
equipment in the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, lifting, and reaching is required
in completion of job duties.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
job classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of
personnel so classified.
*Resumes are highly recommended
Keywords: Albertsons, Fullerton , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!