Commercial Projects Estimator
Company: LavaRock LLC
Posted on: June 23, 2018
The estimator is an integral part of the Electrical Construction process. Accurate estimating ensures competitiveness, profitability and growth. We are looking for a self starter with focus and a commitment to ensuring a standard of excellence. An Electrical Construction background is essential to being successful in this position. Job Duties
- Preparation of complete labor and material estimates for large commercial electrical projects.
- Prepare bills of material and other information for use by purchasing.
- Data Entry
- Close coordination with Project Management.
- Additional duties as determined by Chief Estimator Job Requirements
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Construction or related field desirable but not essential
- 5+ yrs experience with large (3 million +) electrical construction projects and/or estimates.
- Depth of knowledge with a wide variety electrical materials and methods of installation.
- Strong Organizational and Leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a part of the team
- McCormick estimating software or equivalent
- Read and understand civil, architectural, structural, mechanical, etc. plans and specifications as they relate to the electrical work.
- Knowledge of the N.E.C. and local codes.
- Computer literate in common MS word and excel.
- Able to do basic circuitry for power and lighting and layout on drawings.
- Understands fire alarm system wiring methods and layout on drawings.
Keywords: LavaRock LLC, Fullerton, Commercial Projects Estimator, Professions, Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!