Customer Service Representative/Order Clerk
Company: Atosa USA
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Description:Receives and processes orders for materials and
merchandise. Tracks orders, updates status and notifies customers
of changes in delivery schedule. Maintains records of prices,
delivery dates, inventory and other data related to each
transaction. Utilizes a database or tracking system to process
orders. Responds to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to
provide non-technical problem resolution. Resolves mostly routine
and some non-routine, more complex problems and communicates
solution or requested information to the customer. Analyze a
customer's needs and refers to other departments for follow up as
needed. May utilize a customer relationship application or database
to record activities and research product information. Reports to
Operations Manager. Works under moderate supervision..
- Order Processing: Receive orders, verify in accounting software
that items on a PO are current and in stock, verify that clients
are within their credit terms, confirm receipt and availability
with customers, informing the customers of quoted freight charges
and estimated delivery date for their order, inputting orders into
accounting software, communicating efficiently with warehouse staff
- Shipping Related Tasks: Provide freight quotations to customers
inquiring or placing orders, creating Bill of Lading documents for
- Invoicing: Creating sales order and invoices for all orders in
accounting software, ensuring the customer is within their credit
terms, determining the reason for returned products and creating
- Record Keeping/Filing: Keeping a daily filing system for
inventory related tracking documents and all customer related
documents. Filing should be done electronically and uploaded onto
- Customer Service: Communicating on the phone and via email with
the customers, knowing what information can and cannot be provided
to the customers, properly answering customer questions, customer
concerns, receiving purchase orders, and taking messages in a
- Inventory Control: Provide up to date, real-time updates of all
inventory levels when requested. Work closely with the Operations
Manager and warehouse personnel to ensure that software system
matches actual on hand inventory.Skill Requirements
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in fast
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and data management skills.
- Basic understanding of invoicing and crediting processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer
- Intermediate to advanced 10-key and data entry skills.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with a team.Minimum Experience
- Education: BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business
Administration, or related field preferred.
- Job Field: 2+ years working experience in customer service,
shipping, order processing, logistics, or related area.
Keywords: Atosa USA, Fullerton , Customer Service Representative/Order Clerk, Sales , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!